“FIRST SMASH 5” ART PROJECT
This project calls for all art submission (regardless of media or art form) from local final year and graduated art students, to any Hong Kong based self-sufficient artists (regardless of nationality). It aims to discover the most inspiring, thought provoking, original and contagious artworks created by young artists to showcase at the First Smash Art Exhibition. Every year the Foundation curates a group exhibition for finalist artists who will exhibit their works at Art Experience Gallery. Each artist will exhibit one piece / one-set of artwork in the exhibition. Finalist artists will be selected by the team of Art Experience Foundation and a panel of guest judges in the art field.
Please visit the following website for more information and application form download: www.artexperiencefoundation.org
- An individual aged or under 45 years old who fulfills the following criteria is eligible to apply:
- Art student who graduated last year or in their final year of an art related courses from any higher education institutions in Hong Kong.
2. Independent Artist
- Hong Kong based self-sufficient artist (regardless of nationality).
*Only applicants who have never participated in any commercial exhibitions, and or in any forms of collaboration with commercial galleries, is eligible to enter this application.
- Application deadline: 1st February 2018
- Panel interview: March 2018
- Confirmation of finalists: April 2018
- Exhibition dates: August 2018