“FIRST SMASH 3” ART PROJECT 22 Sep 2015
This project calls for all art submission (any art forms) from local final year and graduated art students, as well as Hong Kong based self-sufficient artists (any nationalities). It aims to discover the most inspiring, thought-provoking and contagious artwork to present at the “First Smash 3” Art Exhibition. The show will take place at Art Experience Gallery in July – August 2016 curate by the organizer. Each selected artist will exhibit one art piece at the exhibition. Participation in the art project will be selected by Art Experience Foundation team and a panel of established artists and art related performers.
Please visit the following website for more information and application form download:
- An individual aged or under 45 years old who fulfills the following criteria is eligible to apply:
- **Will be living in Hong Kong in the next 10 months.
- Art students who graduated last year or in their final year of an art related courses from any higher education institutions in Hong Kong.
2. Independent Artist
- Currently Hong Kong based self-sufficient artist (any nationalities), who has never participated in any commercial exhibitions, and or any forms of collaboration with commercial galleries.
- Application deadline: 31st January 2016
- Panel interview: March 2016
- Confirmation of finalists: Late March 2016
- Exhibition dates: July – August 2016